Agent: DRE# 02089371
John joined the Visintainer Group in 2019 and has since been involved in over $150m of investment real estate transactions spanning across five states. He holds a CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation and partners with Brett Visintainer, principal, on all commercial transactions.
Prior to his licensing in commercial real estate, John worked in the sales department of the nation’s premiere food service provider, Waypoint. Waypoint is a national sales brokerage for multibillion-dollar food manufacturers including Tyson, Land o’ Lakes, and ConAgra. He specialized in key accounts with a strong focus on governmental regulations and commodity balances. While there he developed a keen insight into portiolio management, which triggered his interest for market development through interpersonal connections.
John, born and raised in Fresno, went to Washington Union High School in Easton and then graduated from California State University Fresno’s Business Administration program with an Option in Marketing. He believes strongly in ethical and passionate client service and is well-versed in the technology we use to identify and maximize investment opportunities. An outdoor enthusiast, John is an avid hiker, hunter and fisherman. He also finds time to golf and plays a mean guitar.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
- Commercial Investment Property Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration | California State University, Fresno
NOTABLE EXCHANGES AND TRANSACTIONS
- Tesla Service Plus – Las Vegas, NV - $10,762,886
- Grocery Outlet Bargain Market – Kingsburg, CA - $7,442,000
- Multi-Tenant Strip Leased to Blaze & Salata – Mansfield, TX - $4,094,545
- Christian Brothers Automotive – Grand Rapids, MI - $3,434,000
- Jiffy Lube – College Station, TX $3,400,000
- Ent Credit Union – Denver, CO $3,375,000
- Hardee’s – Louisville, KY - $2,430,610
- Hardee’s – Madison, IN - $2,259,730